Thursday, July 2, 2015

Iggy Azalea VS Britney Spears?

Hello everybody! I hope your day is going good! Today I am going to talk about Iggy Azalea. By now we all know that every time Iggy goes on social media some kind of drama will get started. So basically, a couple of days ago, she went on twitter, and a fan asked her why she thought “Pretty Girls” didn’t perform as well as they thought it would. In her response she basically said that the whole reason for it failing was Britney Spears fault.


Her exact words were “its difficult to send a song up the charts without additional promo and tv performances etc. unfortunately im just featured...” I don’t know about you, but to me this seems like she is throwing some shade at Britney. I mean who else would she be saying needed to do additional promo for the song. She even pointed out that she was only featured.


The funnest thing is that Iggy has already canceled her tour not once but twice for various reasons. How can she say that Britney needs to do more work to promote her songs, when she can’t even get her tour put together?  I mean maybe Britney was busy taking care of her two children. What is Iggy’s excuse?


Britney Spears fired back by saying, “Can’t wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe”. I mean I think she basically got the message across. Nobody tells her that she isn’t working hard enough!



 What do you think about all this Drama? Do you think Iggy should really just quit the internet, like she said she would do in the past? Or do you agree with her and think that Britney Spears should have promoted the song more.



And as always THANKS FOR READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment