Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kylie Jenner

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having an amazing day! Today I am going to talk about Kylie Jenner. She has been all over the place and honestly I think it is getting kind of old. Don’t get me wrong, I love her. She seems really cool and she is gorgeous. I just don’t understand why everyone cares so much about every single little thing that she does. I mean how many things can a 17 year old do that are news worthy. 

That is probably why most of the stories about her seem fake. I mean first they were talking about her lips. Did she get injections? Were they fake? It has been proven that they are real, but honestly so what if they are fake. It is her body, and if she wants to pay thousands of dollars to change it she can.

 Now they are talking about how she maybe pregnant for Tyga’s baby. I personally don’t believe this but even if it was true this is none of our business. So what if she is pregnant, tons of people are pregnant. Honestly I feel that she should be allowed to live her life without people constantly making up stories about her.

Question of the day: How do you feel about Kylie Jenner being in the news so much? Do you love it, or could you care less? Comment below.


              Have a wonderful day! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment