Monday, January 19, 2015

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Harley Sagrera, and I am a 15 (almost 16) year old girl who loves makeup, is addicted to trying things on Pinterest , and has a strange (and sad) addiction to Reality TV and pop culture. As of right now I am not really sure what I want this blog to consist of. All I know is that I want it to be a reflection of me and the people who read this blog. Whether I am talking about makeup or what Kim Kardashian is doing today I want to make sure that I love it as well as you. I would love to have feedback, and for you to tell me what you want to see. And if you have any advice I would love it! (Since I really have no idea what I am doing.)  I hope you all have an amazing day, and thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment