Monday, January 26, 2015

Reveled Palette

A couple of weeks ago I brought the Coastal Scents “Reveled Palette”. I actually bought the original one and the reveled two palette, but I am only talking about the first one today. For months now I have been obsessed with all the Urban Decay “Naked” palettes. The only problem is that each of those palettes cost $50 dollars, and I don’t have a job, so I cannot afford that. One day I stumbled across the reveled palette, and many people were saying that it was a dupe of the naked 1 and 2. I was kind of skeptical, but I decided to look into it, and I am so happy that I did. The revealed palette comes with 20 shadows, and 17 of them are dupes for the first two naked palettes. The best part is that the revealed palette is only $20 dollars. That is only $1 per shadow! The colors are gorgeous and they are high quality too. Some people do say that the naked palettes have a little better quality, but for $50 I should hope so! Honestly, if you want the naked palette but you are scared to pay so much money, the reveled palette is a great option.



The dupes in the reveled palette:
§  Naked 1
·         Virgin
·         Sin
·         Naked
·         Buck
·         Half baked
·         Sidecar
·         Darkhorse
·         Toasted
·         Hustle
·         Gunmetal
§  Naked 2
·         Foxy
·         Bootycall
·         Tease
·         Half baked ( in 1 & 2)
·         Suspect
·         Verve
·         Snakebite
·         Pistol
·         YDK
·         Busted
·         Blackout

No comments:

Post a Comment