Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bruce Jenner Sex Change?

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about Bruce Jenner. Bruce Jenner has been in the news lately because, apparently, he is having a sex change. All over the internet people are going crazy because a former gold metal Olympian is getting a sex change. Many sources “close to the family” are reveling that it is true, and that the whole family is try to cope with the idea of Bruce being a women. I just find it really fun that the actual family has nothing to say, but those sources (which are always 100% true) are more than happy to talk about his personal life. Maybe it is just me, but I feel that if someone told me something that big, I would not go around telling the whole world.

This whole story is getting really out of hand. Some magazines are photo shopping his face with makeup, and saying that it is proof. For one thing they could have spent way more time on trying to make it look at least a little more believable. The other thing is that even if he did want to be a woman, that doesn’t mean he wants to walk around with a face full of makeup.

Some people are even blaming the Kardashisan. They think that they somehow brain washed him into magically wanting to be a girl. I am sorry, but if I were a guy, and I saw how much time and effort the Kardashians spend every day on hair and makeup, I would never want to be a woman. But maybe that is just me.

Honestly, I am not really sure whether I believe this or not. I want to say it is not true, but part of me thinks it is possible. I mean this is not the first time someone has gotten a sex change, and it actual happened a lot. Just because he was once and Olympian does mean that he does want to be a woman. I just find it kind of fishy that he is 65 and just figuring it out that he wants to be a woman. Also this is not the first time people have been talking about this. Many years ago people said the same thing, and if it wasn’t true then, what makes it true now. Either way I hope that Bruce makes the right choice for himself and he does what he wants. No matter what happens he will still be a person who won some metals and divorced Kris Jenner.

Do you think the rumors are true? Will Bruce Jenner no longer be a man? Comment below.



Thanks for reading! Bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment