Thursday, February 5, 2015

Katy Perry vs Taylor Swift?

Hello everyone! How has your day been today? Today I am going to talk about the Katy Perry and Taylor Swift drama. For those of you who don’t know what I am talking about, apparently Katy and Taylor have had a feud for a while now. I think it started because Katy stole one of Taylor Swift’s backup dancers, but I have heard a couple different things. Either way, rumor has it that Katy and Taylor do not like each other at all.

I am not really sure if the rumors are true though. I mean, some sources say that Taylor Swift’s song “Bad Blood” is about Katy Perry. Although in the song she talks about how they use to be mad love, and even though that could be about Katy, knowing Taylor Swift I feel that it is about an ex. Katy also tweeted to “watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing...”, but again that could have been about anyone, and everyone is just assuming that this is about Taylor. I mean I am pretty sure that both of them have more important things to worry about, and don’t have time to tweeting and writing songs, all because of a backup dancer.

On the other hand, this could be true. I mean sometimes when you are fighting to be more successful them someone else, it can cause conflict. And maybe the backup dancer is not the whole story. Maybe something else happened and that is why they don’t like each other.

If they are really fighting, it would be really sad. I mean, both of them are amazing singers, and they are awesome at what they do. Why should they be fighting, when working together would make them stronger in the end? Also, all of this drama has caused people to start picking sides. People are either team Taylor or team Katy. Although, truthfully, not one of them is better than the other. I mean they are both extremely successful, so why just chose one?

Do you think the rumors are true, or do you think Katy and Taylor are BFFs? Comment below!



 I hope you have an amazing rest of the day, and see you tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment