Friday, February 6, 2015

Grammys!

Hello everyone! So, the Grammys are this Sunday, and I am super excited! I can’t wait to see who wins each award (hopefully it is the people that I want to win…), and to see all of the performances. This year they have lots of amazing people set to preform, and I just can’t wait.

Some of the performers include Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Madonna, John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Sia, Ariana Grande, and many more. Sadly Taylor Swift will not be preforming, but maybe she will perform somewhere else instead. I am super excited about this year’s lineup, because it has lots of my favorite singers, and I am guessing they are other people’s favorites too. I am not sure what everyone is singing, but I do know that Katy Perry is singing “By the Grace of God”, which is one of the less popular songs on her Prism album. I am really excited to see this performance, because, if you remember from my Katy Perry Super Bowl review, I said that I wish they she did not just sing her most popular songs. Hopefully everyone’s performance is spectacular, and the all leave everyone watching in awe.

As for the nominees, I think that most of them are going to be really hard to decide. I many, for best pop vocal album they have:

Ghost Stories by Coldplay                             Bangerz by Miley Cyrus
My Everything by Ariana Grande                    Prism by Katy Perry
X by Ed Sheeran                                          In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith


I honestly have no idea who will win the award. I feel that all of these albums are amazing and they all deserve to win.

What do you think is going to happen at this year’s Grammys? Comment below!

One last thing, there is this YouTuber , and her name is Leighannsays. She is amazing, and she has a giveaway going on for some really awesome makeup stuff. If you are interested, you should definitely go check it out. Just click this link https://gleam.io/kxOCf-VAqziT.



Thanks for reading, and I hope you have an amazing Friday! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment